Plug-In Electric Vehicles: A Case Study of Seven Markets
This paper provides insights into the developing plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) markets in Norway, Netherlands, California, United States, France, Japan, and Germany. This is accomplished by applying a Technological Innovation System (TIS) approach that systematically identifies the role of different factors in promulgating new markets. The authors comparison between markets shows that in all studied regions, sales of PEVs are supported through various types of government incentives, government resources, and other activities. However, regions with relatively strong PEV markets have a greater focus on market formation activities and relatively higher costs savings associated with operating an electric vehicle as compared to a conventional vehicle. To determine whether these factors are the primary determinants of PEV market shares, further research should be undertaken that also incorporates analysis related to the presence and government support for entrepreneurial activities related to electric vehicle innovation.
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 38p
- Accession Number: 01548774
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UCD-ITS-RR-14-17
- Files: CALTRANS, UTC, TRIS, RITA, ATRI, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 18 2014 11:52AM
- А теперь, - продолжал он, перейдя на шепот, - чем я могу вам помочь. Беккер тоже понизил голос: - Мне нужно поговорить с одной из сопровождающих, которая, по-видимому, приглашена сегодня к вам на обед. Ее зовут Росио.