The school examination from the academic year 2017-18 and onwards would be conducted as per the remodeled assessment structure given by CBSE.
1. It is mandatory for every student to appear in all the examinations in each subject.
2. A minimum of 75% attendance is required to be eligible for the promotion to the next class.
3. Result declared at the end of the year is final.
4. In case of serious illness parents are requested not to send their ward(s) to school. A medical certificate needs to be submitted along with the application.
5. The Examination or test will be conducted on the given date only. No request for taking the examination before or after the given date shall be entertained.
FOR CLASSES I TO V
1. To reduce the stress and strain of examination, no Annual Examination will be held upto class III.
2. There will be four cycles of Unit-Tests.
3. The Unit Test will be of 30 marks each.
4. For classes IV and V last Unit Test will be conducted as Annual Examination. It is compulsory to appear in the same.
FOR CLASSES VI TO X
1. For classes VI to X, examination structure replicate the same assessment module as given by CBSE.
2. There will be three Periodic Tests and one Annual Examination during the session.
3. Annual Examination will cover the whole syllabus.
4. Internal assessment includes 3 Periodic Test, Note Book submission and Subject Enrichment Activity.
5. Weightage of different examinations as per CBSE is:
a) Annual Examination = 80 Marks
b) Internal Assessment = 20 Marks
i) Periodic Tests = 10 Marks
ii) Notebook Submission = 05 Marks
iii) Subject Enrichment Activity = 05 Marks
Total 100 Marks
Art, G.K. and Computer will be conducted twice, once in Half Yearly and then in Annual Examination.
PROMOTION CRITERIA FOR CLASSES I TO V
• Promotion is granted to the students on the basis of his/her overall performance throughout the year.
• In order to qualify for promotion, a minimum of 33% marks are required in each subject.
FOR CLASSES VI TO X
· Its compulsory to secure 33% in Annual Examination (27 out of 80) and 33% in Internal Assessment (07 out of 20) separately.
· Marks of Internal Assessment will be given and calculated as per the guidelines given by the CBSE.
· For class X result will be compiled and declared by the board.
FOR CLASSES XI TO XII
· A minimum of 33% is required in each subject to qualify for promotion to the next class.
· Students have to pass separately in theory and practical examination wherever applicable.
CIRCULARS & NOTICES
Кто дал вам наш номер. Уверен, наш постоянный клиент. Мы можем обслужить вас по особому тарифу. - Ну… вообще-то никто не давал мне ваш номер специально.